Sydney Sustainability Read more [...]
The Canterbury Bike Shed is a community based program, where we breathe life back into donated and discarded bikes and get them back on the road.
By getting involved in the Canterbury Bike Shed you can:
- learn to repair and maintain bikes
- reduce the amount of bikes going into landfill
- promote bike riding in your community
- attend bike safety information sessions
- meet other people in the community
The repaired bicycles are either given to disadvantaged people in the community who may not be able to afford a bike of their own or sold to local community members to assist in covering our repair costs.
The Canterbury Bike Shed is located at the rear of the Canterbury Men’s Shed at 109 Clissold Parade Campsie.